The Aims of the Business & Exhibition Research and Development Institute which embody its vision are as follows:
- To conduct studies for the State and the Private Sector concerning competitive sectors of the economy.
- The evaluation of the economic impact of exhibition events on the local and regional economy, by means of econometric calculation of the exhibition multiplier along with the effects of exhibitions against basic macroeconomic variables such as the increase in income per capita, the increase in number of job openings etc.
- To carry out studies regarding the exhibition industry.
- The creation of a network involving similar international organisations and institutes, for the mutual exchange of expertise.
- The organisation of training seminars on exhibition management and marketing for public and private sector staff.
- To conduct auditing of exhibition events according to the directives of the organisers.
- To develop and update operational specifications for exhibition centres and events in accordance to international standards.
- The provision of consulting services on the above subjects, to all interested parties.